Open to boys & girls ages 9–14!
The Sandy MacDonald In–House Recreational Hockey League is a low cost, low commitment hockey program for players who have completed the Learn to Play Program (Step 2) and want to improve their skills to join our travel hockey league. The In-House development program focuses on teaching basic to advanced hockey skills and sportsmanship in a no check, low pressure environment that fosters a love of hockey.
Developmental Program Run by MHCC Hockey Director Jeremy Jacobus
The Ice Time Sports youth hockey program offers children a chance to learn and play the great game of hockey at an affordable price in a fun, safe, and positive atmosphere. With an emphasis on skill development, teamwork, respect, sportsmanship, team camaraderie, and building life-long friendships, the youth hockey program offers young players a great opportunity to grow, not only as players, but as individuals as well.
All players MUST be registered with USA Hockey and submit a copy of their confirmation number before their first practice. Without this registration, players will not be allowed onto the ice. Visit usahockey.com to register.
Questions? Please contact Hockey Director, Jeremy Jacobus via email: email@example.com
Wednesdays 7:15pm – 8:15pm • January 22-March 25
Pricing & Enroll
Open to boys & girlsAges 9–14
- Available at IceTime Sport Complex, Newburgh
- Developmental Program Run by MHCC Hockey Director Jeremy Jacobus
- For safety reasons parents are required to drop off and pick up skaters inside the building
- The Mid-Hudson Civic Center inc. skating school and its employees do not assume responsibility for children participating in classes at any time
- Second family member qualifies for 10% off the lowest priced program
- Payment in full due upon registration, no exceptions
- Returned checks will be charged a fee of $25
- There will be no refunds, no exceptions
- There will be no refunds or credits
- No exceptions
- There will be no makeup of substitutions except if classes are cancelled by the school
- Schedules are tentative and subject to change due to enrollment and special events