Learn to Play Ice Hockey!
Open to boys & girls ages 5–14!
Sandy MacDonald Step 2: Learn to Play will teach your child the basic skills of stick-handling, passing, and shooting through 8 one-hour lessons. In addition, they will learn about hard-work and commitment. This program is designed for children ages 5 – 14 years old with little or no hockey experience. Each session is limited and space will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Pre-registration is required. No equipment is provided.
Developmental Program Run by MHCC Hockey Director Jeremy Jacobus
The Ice Time Sports youth hockey program offers children a chance to learn and play the great game of hockey at an affordable price in a fun, safe, and positive atmosphere. With an emphasis on skill development, teamwork, respect, sportsmanship, team camaraderie, and building life-long friendships, the youth hockey program offers young players a great opportunity to grow, not only as players, but as individuals as well.
- Ice Hockey Helmet with Full Facemask
- Ice Hockey Gloves and Pants
- Ice Hockey Skates and Stick
- Mouth & Neck Guard
- Elbow, Shin, & Shoulder Pads
- Athletic Cup
- Ice Hockey Jersey
All players MUST be registered with USA Hockey and submit a copy of their confirmation number before their first practice. Without this registration, players will not be allowed onto the ice. Visit usahockey.com to register.
Questions? Please contact Hockey Director, Jeremy Jacobus via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesdays 6:00pm – 7:00pm • April 1-May 20
Pricing & Enroll
Open to boys & girlsAges 5–14
- Available at IceTime Sport Complex, Newburgh
- Developmental Program Run by MHCC Hockey Director Jeremy Jacobus
- For safety reasons parents are required to drop off and pick up skaters inside the building
- The Mid-Hudson Civic Center inc. skating school and its employees do not assume responsibility for children participating in classes at any time
- Second family member qualifies for 10% off the lowest priced program
- Payment in full due upon registration, no exceptions
- Returned checks will be charged a fee of $40
- There will be no refunds, no exceptions
- There will be no refunds or credits
- No exceptions
- There will be no makeup of substitutions except if classes are cancelled by the school
- Schedules are tentative and subject to change due to enrollment and special events