The program teaches proper skating techniques while improving physical fitness, balance and coordination.
This is an exciting program for people who look to skating as an enjoyable part of a fit and healthy lifestyle.
Whether you are new to lacing up a pair of ice skates or want to revive a childhood dream, our Coffee Club is for you!
Group meets Mondays from 1-1:30 for a 30 minute lesson with certified skate instructors.
Stay for Corporate Skate* for an additional $5!
Questions? Please contact Skating Director, Gilberto Viadana via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1:00pm – 1:30pm
Session 1: Sep.16 – Oct.28
Session 2: Nov.4 – Dec.16
Session 3: Dec.23 – Feb.3
Session 4: Feb.10 – Mar.23
Session 5: Mar. 30 – May.11
Session 6: May.18 – Jun.29
*Corporate Skate meets Mondays from 1-3pm for open lunch time skating with work ID.
Pricing & Enroll
Young Stars Program
walk in class
- Skating School Session
- 30 minutes of class
- Certified skate instructors
- Stay for Corporate Skate* for an additional $5
- Available at McCann Ice Arena, Poughkeepsie
- Figure Skating Skates
- Layered athletic wear
- Gloves are recommended
- Payment in full due upon registration, no exceptions
- Returned checks will be charged a fee of $40
- There will be no refunds, no exceptions
- Second family member qualifies for 10% off the lowest priced program
- The family discount is not valid on Open Freestyle
- There will be no makeup classes offered
- By registering, we expect you are prepared to commit to 7 weeks sessions for any classes
- Schedules are tentative and subject to change due to enrollment size and special events
- There will be no refunds or credits
- NO EXCEPTIONS